Re: [opensuse-buildservice] sub project repo directory
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:33:51 +0100
On Samstag 15 November 2008 18:23:24 John Kelly wrote:
I created a sub project, played with it for a while, then deleted it.
But the repo still has an empty directory where the sub project was.

Is this a bug?

Will someone please remove home:/a23d56:/myserver/ from the repo. I
don't want to see trails of the goofy things I tried :-)

It is already gone on the main build service server. The directory will
disappear on the next full sync (we usually do only partly subdirectory sync
to keep the traffic low).

bye
adrian