[opensuse-buildservice] Minimal server
  • From: John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:53:59 +0000
Hi,

I want to build my own minimal server distro. I only use the web
client so far.

In my home project, I individually linked each package in Base:build,
one by one (very tedious!), until I had all 78 packages. After a long
time, they all built.

The tutorial mentions aggregate vs. link, but I could not see how to
link a whole project using the web client.

Anyone have suggestions for how to construct a minimal server distro,
with compiler and basic dev tools, tracking factory and/or the latest
stable release?

--
Webmail for Dialup Users
http://www.isp2dial.com/freeaccounts.html