Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build package but not publish it
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:43:34 +0100
On Donnerstag 06 November 2008 18:18:34 Mathieu OUDART wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently testing some new packages using OBS. For now when I
check-in I would like the build to happen and the packages to be
available on my http://download.opensuse.org repository, but NOT pushed
to the rsync server.

For that matter, I enabled for my package the "build" for all platforms
and disabled "publishing".

But now when I check my sources in, no build is actually triggered (?)
.. all the build status are marked "excluded". Same when I try to
trigger the rebuild manually.

Would you know why all these builds are marked "excluded" and how I
could fix that ?

This is usually a "BuildArch: $SomeArch" line in your spec file. It says that
this package can not be build on that architecture.

Try just removing any BuildArch line.

bye
adrian