[opensuse-buildservice] problem with signing
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 13:18:33 +0300

Hi,

I configured the signd, it is up and running. I have also created the
keypair and put the passphrase into '.phrases'. And I have successfully
created the key for the project
by 'http://myhost/source/myproject?cmd=createkey'. After rebuilding of the
packages repomd.xml is signed by the key of the project, but the packages
aren't signed.

/var/log/signd.log:

2008-11-08 20:15:41: 127.0.10.1: privsign build@myhost 85...20
a32f97d2273dc7d769eeeb1645d12bf7a6a2bde6@004915c93d
2008-11-08 20:16:10: 127.0.10.1: privsign build@myhost 85...20
e4ae2b2341cd96a4d1037ca11732e44c7d2ce1fa@004915c95a

Two packages were built. I suppose the messages are concerned with
repomd.xml signing and thus there wasn't any request for signing rpm files.

Unfortunately I haven't more ideas about what I do wrong.