[opensuse-buildservice] Build package but not publish it
  • From: Mathieu OUDART <mathieuo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:18:34 -0800
Hi,

I'm currently testing some new packages using OBS. For now when I check-in I would like the build to happen and the packages to be available on my http://download.opensuse.org repository, but NOT pushed to the rsync server.

For that matter, I enabled for my package the "build" for all platforms and disabled "publishing".

But now when I check my sources in, no build is actually triggered (?) .. all the build status are marked "excluded". Same when I try to trigger the rebuild manually.

Would you know why all these builds are marked "excluded" and how I could fix that ?
Thanks.