Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildconfig problem for SLES 9 with libmysqlclient-devel from server:database
  • From: Stephan Dühr <stephan.duehr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:14:48 +0100
On Thursday 06 November 2008 15:00:26 Michal Marek wrote:
Stephan Dühr napsal(a):
< BuildRequires: net-snmp-5.3-snapshot-devel openssl-devel libcurl-devel
libmysqlclient-devel
---

BuildRequires: net-snmp-5.3-snapshot-devel openssl-devel libcurl-devel

The result of osc buildconfig SLES_9 i586 contains:

### from server:database
%define _repository SLES_9
Substitute: mysql-devel libmysqlclient-devel

### from SUSE:SLES-9
### compatibility mappings for 9.2 or later
Substitute: libmysqlclient-devel mysql-devel

Hmm, did the order of precedence change in the buildservice? :-( IIRC it
used to be that base repositories come before derived repositories, so
that the derived repositories can override. I now added

Substitute: libmysqlclient-devel libmysqlclient-devel

to the config of server:database, but I'm not sure if it's going to help.

Hmm, no that didn't help. Now osc buildconfig SLES_9 i586|head says:

### from server:database
%define _repository SLES_9
Substitute: mysql-devel libmysqlclient-devel
Substitute: libmysqlclient-devel libmysqlclient-devel

I already tried to add meta prjconf:

%if 0%{?sles_version} == 9
Required: libmysqlclient-devel
%endif

But that did not help, neither did Keep nor Prefer.

I think these packages are also subject to substitutions, just as are
buildrequires in spec files.

Michal

--
Stephan Dühr stephan.duehr@xxxxxxxxxx
dass IT GmbH Phone: +49.221.3565666-90

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRB52500
Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz