[opensuse-buildservice] build but no publishing ?
  • From: Mathieu OUDART <mathieuo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:10:56 -0800
Hi,

I'm currently testing some new packages using OBS. For now when I check-in I would like the build to happen and the packages to be available on my http://download.opensuse.org repository, but NOT pushed to the rsync server.

On the package I enabled the "build" for all platforms and disabled "publishing". The issue is that when I check my sources in, all the build status are marked "excluded" and no build is actually triggered. Same when I try to trigger the rebuild manually.

Would you know why all these builds are marked "excluded" and how I could fix that ?
Thanks.