Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building packages in projects against the previous build of Factory
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 00:42:48 +0100
Le lundi 03 novembre 2008, à 02:27 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Hi,

Beware, this is a naive question :-) When oS:F gets rebuilt, all
packages in GNOME:Factory, eg, get blocked for quite some time, which
makes it a bit more difficult to work (at least, for me).

Here's an example of how this is a problem: it's been nearly 24 hours
that I've made some changes to a few packages. However, before
submitting the packages, I want to make sure they build fine. But the
builds are still blocked, on all architectures...

The depressing part, though, is that I get the feeling that the list of
packages blocking my builds are still the same.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.