[opensuse-buildservice] Building packages in projects against the previous build of Factory
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 02:27:11 +0100
Hi,

Beware, this is a naive question :-) When oS:F gets rebuilt, all
packages in GNOME:Factory, eg, get blocked for quite some time, which
makes it a bit more difficult to work (at least, for me).

I was wondering if there was a way to build G:F against the last
complete build of oS:F, so that G:F is not blocked for so long.

Maybe people already considered this and it can't work? But, well, it'd
make my life so much easier...

Thanks,

Vincent

--