[opensuse-buildservice] OBS-Webclient Survey is online
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:12:50 +0200

Today we started a openSUSE Build Service Webclient online survey.
We want to get more informations about the OBS-Webclient users, the used hard and software and (potential) use cases.

If you use, used or want to use the OBS, please participate on the survey and help us to make a solid Webclient 2.

OBS-Webclient Survey:

Thank you!

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx
SUSE - a Novell business

< Previous Next >