[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting Minutes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:07:09 +0200

present: freitag, mjung, rlihm, abauer, froh, lrupp. poeml, adrian, mls

* General Status
* Internal Infrastructur
* Beta 3 status
* Dependencies for addon products

General Status
==============

freitag:
* Worked on Hermes on simple settings module with tpatzig. Current
page stays as expert view.
Simple interface can be configured by admins via own interface.
Function for "give me status for all my packages".
-> Open question how to handle packages in Factory projects.

mjung:
* Discussed with mls about trust system concepts, preparing slides
* Working on problem in publisher handling debian package sources.

rlihm:
* Worked on new weblcient proposal:
http://webtest.opensuse.org/_webclient2

froh:
* Preparing feature package update from svn trunk.
* About to release 1.0 update package with fixes from branch.

mls:
* Worked more on libzypp than on build service.
* Worked on automatization, ETA tomorrow tonight
-> need adaption in api to stream iso files.
* fixed internal handling of source links on Factory checkins

poeml:
* rolled osc release
* Improving download speed from US in download redirector.
* Received enthuisiastic article for download redirector and metalink
in Linux Magazin

adrian:
* bugfixing in imaging and PD area

Dependencies For Add-On:
* We need a way to require a specific product version in PD to require certain
packages and products.
AI: lrupp, adrian define and implement

openSUSE and SLE Beta 3:
* Boot strapping since yesterday evening, external i586 has already > 2700
built packages

Discussion about how to find power cable leaks under earth fast ;)

AI: adrian update roadmap and prepare alpha release. Define feature freeze
date.