[opensuse-buildservice] Fund raising for US buildservice mirror
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:51:21 +0200
Hi, operates a mirror in the US which hosts the buildservice
repositories. It is the only buildservice mirror in the Americas.

Unfortunately, it lacks resources and struggles to continue mirroring us.

The operator tries to raise a fund for new hardware. And this is a
opportunity that I would like to point out. It is something that we can
do to improve the situation.

Please consider helping support this mirror by donating:

Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)
#opensuse-mirrors on

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development