Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto use XEN in OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:14:38 +0200
On Tuesday 30 September 2008 16:26:54 wrote Ulf:
Hi,

I installed my own local OBS. My packages are build without XEN.
But the packages from opensuse.org are built in a XEN environment.
In which case I' ve to use XEN and howto use XEN?

XEN is important to seperate builds better from each other (so one build can't
fail because the other took all memory or disk space).

It is also important when people are allowed to commit who should not have
root access on the work servers. (chroot is not securing anything)

Where is the documentation, is it all in the Wiki
http://en.opensuse.org/Category:Build_Service

Hm, I would just look at the worker init script for now.

bye
adrian

Kind regards,
Ulf