[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:01:47 +0200

present: lrupp, mjung, abauer, freitag, mls, tpatzig, adrian, froh

Topics:
* General Status
* openSUSE distro build status

General Status:
===============

lrupp:
* AI: finish product definition schema documentation

mjung:
* Tried second algorithm for user rating (but works worse than first)
* Will meet with mls discussing about architecture
* Worked much on users to learn RoR, some of the work can
be reused for trust rating

abauer:
* Worked on bugs, unfortunatly not many fixes yet.

freitag:
* Designed filter subscription abstraction layer for hermes, not sure
if this is really the solution, but tschmidt will do a first implementation.
* Found and fixed a bug which corrupts filter parameter in hermes database.
* Implemented better readable filter names in hermes.

mls:
* Working on image and inst-source automatization. Should work now, if
Factory ever finishes building.
Missing: automatic upload of trees and images.

froh:
* Worked on driver kit kmps.
Submitting new package to Factory did not work with osc.
AI: please test with new osc.

tpatzig:
* Worked on hermes and build service api
-> New "my watchlist" filter exists in hermes now.
Brief discussions if this might a privacy issue.
* Add new "rlog" command to osc.
-> show commit log for not checked out packages.

adrian:
* Building openSUSE pre beta images, fixing lots of bugs in all areas.

openSUSE distro build status
============================
* openSUSE distro build has currently problems
- The drop of eclipse package due to addition of closed source part,
this broke the complete java stack.
This has been fixed, but we need to wait for around 300 big packages.
So, we will have a first clean tree this evening as earliest time.
- wlan kmps currently broken, blocks installation-images creation.
- We need to implement new code part to sign more files on the media
due to changed handling in YaST.
- Some new expansion errors needs to be fixed around the dummy-release
package.