Re: [opensuse-buildservice] putting .so files explicitly in /usr/lib and not in /usr/lib64
  • From: Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:13:37 +0200

ok, after thinking about it again it is probably really the best to fix it in
the code.

thanks for your responses!

cheers
Chris

Am Freitag, 26. September 2008 17:44 schrieb Michal Marek:
Christopher Lang wrote:
Hi Andreas,

But in general: Why do you want this? I consider it a bad idea...

yes, you are right, it is not ideal; I have some legacy code that has a
hardcoded /usr/lib in it, that I do not want to change.

There are (used to be?) plenty of packages out there with hardcoded
.../lib paths, but usually it's not hard to fix these.

Do you know how the rpmlint can be worked around or disabled during a
build server build?

Disable builds for Factory.

Michal