Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec wizard of web client can't go to the end
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:42:57 +0200
Michal Marek schrieb:
Michal Marek wrote:
I know about this already, but so far I weren't able to reproduce it
locally. Stay tuned...

It turns out that there has been an incomplete update of the
buildservice code, files/wizardtemplate.spec is out of sync with rest of
the wizard :-/. Once someone updates the file, everything should work again.

My bad, updated the file and tested the wizard, for me it worked.

Andreas

Michal