Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Automatically update of OBS packages on SuSE
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:18:34 +0200
Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx> writes:

Hi list readers,

what do I have to do, that SuSE 11.0 realises that there is a new version of
my package on my home repository? I added this repository already to the SuSE
online repository and if I start yast manually and have a look to updates,
then I find them. But automatically this dosn't work.

Is the problem in my spec file or do I have to change something in the SuSE
settings?

You find the spec file here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=nted&project=home%3Adaswaldhorn

Thank you for any hint in which direction I have to look.

There isn't much you can do about this, it's a gap.

Either we add the creation of 'patches' in the obs or we allow libzypp
to consider plain package updates as updates of the client.

https://bugzilla.novell.com/395480

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5