[opensuse-buildservice] Automatically update of OBS packages on SuSE
  • From: Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:31:12 +0200
Hi list readers,

what do I have to do, that SuSE 11.0 realises that there is a new version of
my package on my home repository? I added this repository already to the SuSE
online repository and if I start yast manually and have a look to updates,
then I find them. But automatically this dosn't work.

Is the problem in my spec file or do I have to change something in the SuSE
settings?

You find the spec file here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=nted&project=home%3Adaswaldhorn

Thank you for any hint in which direction I have to look.

Greetings, Carsten

--
Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
http://daswaldhorn.funpic.de/gpg.html