Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Scenario
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:06:56 +0200
On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 15:03 +0100, Alin M Elena wrote:
scenario -- I want to setup a build project on obs
1. Import and update the source files from the svn
2. build the packages for the chosen distros.
3. automate the process s.t. daily if there are changes in the svn the
packages get regenerated.

The best would be to have the svn checkout on one of your own
workstations, build up a tarball, commit it using osc and have new
packages come out at the end.

This can be automated using scripts / cron. (I have a similiar script
for one of my packages, getting packages from sv, updating the spec file
with the release number, equal to the svn rev)

Dominique