Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help wanted: releasing osc packages
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:01:43 +0200
Le mardi 16 septembre 2008, à 14:25 +0200, Peter Poeml a écrit :
Hi,

a release of a new osc package has been overdue. My apologies for not
finding the time to do it during the last weeks. I'm putting together a
package now.

Since there is no reason to wait on me with this stuff (it just needs a
little changelog editing), I wanted to ask whether someone from the
community would be happy to give a hand in this. Anyhow, feel free to
just update the package anytime, when there's something missing.

Just wondering: how do you update the package? Do you manually create a
tarball with a new version? I assume we should submit a new package via
the build service, right? ;-)

At the same time, I was wondering if we should just make it a link to
some osc snapshot package (which already exists anyway)?

We might not want this when the distribution is frozen.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.