Re: [opensuse-buildservice] being up to date
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:11:53 +0200
Hello,

Adrian Schröter írta:
You can create just source links to the package in the other build
service.

A _link file with

<_link project="openSUSE.org:KDE:KDE4:STABLE:Desktop" package="libqt4" />

should take away manual syncing burden ;)
Does it also work for openSUSE 11.0 *PPC*? Last time I asked, I was sent
a script by Martin Mohring, which copies sources from one BS to another
one, as PPC was not supported by the BS.

The architecture should not matter for the source interconnect.
OK, then how do I create a link with 'osc' or the web client from the local BS to api.opensuse.org? As far as I can see, both are only prepared to do linking within the same BS...
Bye,
CzP