Re: [opensuse-buildservice] being up to date
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:18:20 +0200
On Freitag 12 September 2008 14:11:01 Peter Czanik wrote:
Hello,

Adrian Schröter írta:
You speak about updating the sources, right ?

Yes.

You can create just source links to the package in the other build
service.

A _link file with

<_link project="openSUSE.org:KDE:KDE4:STABLE:Desktop" package="libqt4"
/>

should take away manual syncing burden ;)

Does it also work for openSUSE 11.0 *PPC*? Last time I asked, I was sent
a script by Martin Mohring, which copies sources from one BS to another
one, as PPC was not supported by the BS.

The architecture should not matter for the source interconnect.

Btw, even OBS has ppc now, it is just that only Factory is enabled.

bye
adrian