Re: [opensuse-buildservice] being up to date
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:11:01 +0200
Hello,

Adrian Schröter írta:
You speak about updating the sources, right ?
Yes.

You can create just source links to the package in the other build service.

A _link file with

<_link project="openSUSE.org:KDE:KDE4:STABLE:Desktop" package="libqt4" />

should take away manual syncing burden ;)
Does it also work for openSUSE 11.0 *PPC*? Last time I asked, I was sent a script by Martin Mohring, which copies sources from one BS to another one, as PPC was not supported by the BS.
Bye,
CzP