Re: [opensuse-buildservice] being up to date
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:15:23 +0200
On Donnerstag 11 September 2008 21:47:06 Peter Czanik wrote:
Hello,

I have a local BS, where I recompile a couple of BS repos (KDE 4.1 and
extra apps) and some packages for openSUSE 11.0 PPC. My question is, if
there is an easy way to check, if a repository or package has changed
since I last compiled it. Right now all I can do is to compare dates or
version numbers manually. The ideal would be an e-mail alert, if a
package I mark somewhere is changed...

You speak about updating the sources, right ?

You can create just source links to the package in the other build service.

A _link file with

<_link project="openSUSE.org:KDE:KDE4:STABLE:Desktop" package="libqt4" />

should take away manual syncing burden ;)

bye
adrian