[opensuse-buildservice] being up to date
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:47:06 +0200
Hello,

I have a local BS, where I recompile a couple of BS repos (KDE 4.1 and extra apps) and some packages for openSUSE 11.0 PPC. My question is, if there is an easy way to check, if a repository or package has changed since I last compiled it. Right now all I can do is to compare dates or version numbers manually. The ideal would be an e-mail alert, if a package I mark somewhere is changed...

Bye,
CzP