Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Factory: only warnings from rpm checks but a build error - why?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:37:54 +0200
On Donnerstag 11 September 2008 19:22:54 Martin Mohring wrote:
Hi,

I have adapted the obs packages to the new rpm checking standards. As a
first starter, I did this for: openSUSE:Tools:Devel/obs-all-svn.
Now I only get warnings (as I see it - correct me if I am wrong), but
still a build error in the end. What did I do wrong?

Logfile:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=obs-all
-svn&project=openSUSE%3ATools%3ADevel&repository=openSUSE_Factory

Help would be appeciated !

Just package also the directories with

%dir /etc/lighttpd
%dir /etc/lighttpd/vhosts.d

This check ensures that directories do not get created implicit, so they get
removed when packages get installed.

thanks
adrian