Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Windows builds
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:25:21 +0200
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ladislav Michnovič wrote:
I spotted somewhere windows binaries in Build Service repositories,
but I'm unable to add such repo nor I found nothing usable searching
the wiki pages.
Could anybody point me how can I do binaries for MS Windows within
Build Service?
Thank you.

home:lnussel:win32 uses CrossToolchain:mingw to cross compile for
Windows. There's also a cross compiled nsis version that allows you
to create Windows installers on Linux. The ioquake3 package uses
that.
Do you have any specific package you want to compile for Windows?

Yes, poedit in devel:translation.
I know there is available win installer for this program, but I also
want to learn how to produce such binaries in Build Service.
Regards Ladislav.
< Previous Next >