Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Windows builds
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:17:13 +0200
Ludwig what your linux distro choice behind win32 repo ?
anice thingh should to be able to produce setup.exe for windows ?

2008/9/11 Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>:
Ladislav Michnovič wrote:
I spotted somewhere windows binaries in Build Service repositories,
but I'm unable to add such repo nor I found nothing usable searching
the wiki pages.
Could anybody point me how can I do binaries for MS Windows within
Build Service?
Thank you.

home:lnussel:win32 uses CrossToolchain:mingw to cross compile for
Windows. There's also a cross compiled nsis version that allows you
to create Windows installers on Linux. The ioquake3 package uses
that.
Do you have any specific package you want to compile for Windows?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel