[opensuse-buildservice] only src.rpm build ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:15:11 +0200

Hi,

just a question, do we have a use case somewhere, where only a src.rpm should
get build, but no binary packages ?

We have frequently the case that people are confused why OBS can not expand
their BuildRequires, even though the package build successfully. So I think
about to let a build failing, if no binarie rpms are generated.

(The case that only a src.rpm is created happens by wrong usage of %if
statements frequently. This leads to the situation that no %files section is
there anymore).

bye
adrian