Re: [opensuse-buildservice] daily or weekly git checkout as source for automated build?
  • From: Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:02:20 +0200

We plan support this since a long time, but have currently only a command
would be nice to have git cloning as a code source too...

cheers
Chris

Am Freitag, 5. September 2008 17:08 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Freitag 05 September 2008 17:04:49 Christopher Lang wrote:
Hi,

is it possible, to have the build server automatically check out a URL
for example from:

http://git.gitorious.org/dbus-cplusplus/mainline.git

and then use the checked out stuff as source package for the build?

We plan support this since a long time, but have currently only a command
line client. Look for oscupstream in the wiki.

If the build server does not natively support this can the checkout be
done in the spec file? Are there examples on the build server for
something similar?

It will not work in the spec file, because the build enviroment has no
network access.

bye
adrian