Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec-File Question
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:23:22 +0200
On Donnerstag 04 September 2008 16:25:32 Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH
wrote:
Is this feature and others which can be defined in the _link file and in
the xml describing the repository documented somewhere in detail?

It is partly explained here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#_link_and__aggregate

Just added a link to official docu to the side bar, but informations about the
_link handling is missing there :/

bye
adrian

Johannes