Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec-File Question
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:55:14 +0200
* Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH [2008-09-04 11:52]:

BTW: In my opinion it would be good when replying to a mail on the list would
reply to the list and not to the originator; it would ensure that
answers will always be posted to the list.

And in other's opinion it is not good because you accidentally reply to
the list then if you want to write something only to the author. We had
that discussion many times ago.

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Walle, SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Architecture Development