Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec-File Question
  • From: "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:52:02 +0200
When specs doe not support this, I think the easiest way is to create another
package in the obs (using a _link) and create another spec-file _or_ - maybe
better - renaming the binaries and createing links in the %pre and %post
scripts.

Johannes

BTW: In my opinion it would be good when replying to a mail on the list would
reply to the list and not to the originator; it would ensure that answers will
always be posted to the list.

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
On Donnerstag 04 September 2008 10:53:31 Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH