Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec-File Question
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:07:16 +0200
On Donnerstag 04 September 2008 10:53:31 Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH
wrote:
Hello everyone!

I have started working with osb a month ago and I really love it! Well
done!

I have a specific question, maybe someone can answer it:

I want two build two versions of an executable file and provide this file
via different rpms (At the end three packages shouldresult: package,
package-cgi-withfeature, package-cgi-withoutfeature).

Is there any way to handle such things within _one_ spec file? I can
configure/make the package twice and copy the resulting file somewhere, but
I don't know a way to bring it back to it's position in the filesystem
before I enter the related %file section.

hm, you can via two repositories. Having something like

%if %_repository = "openSUSE_Factory_1"
Name: small
%else
Name: big
%endif

I am unsure, without looking in the code, if we have a macro for the package
name, which hosts the source. This would be more helpfull for you, since you
would be able to solve this via a source link.

We need anyway to find a new name for the "package" of the OBS workspace,
because it gets confused with source or binary packages. And it does not fit
for images or QA data ...

bye
adrian