Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Infos needed
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 13:48:45 +0200
Hi Robert, some news about Mono Team and Mono Logo copyright ?

2008/9/1 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
2008/9/1 Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>:

On 01.09.2008, at 16:54, Petit Eric wrote:

2008/9/1 Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I let the ml out of the CC, 'cause I attached a file :-) How do you like
it?
A preview (png) and a svg.

Well i really like it :-) , but once again, i have the right to use
Mono logo and to transform it ? we can see the "tm" at left right.

hm ... I ask them if it's fine and give you a ping. :-)
Thank's again Robert, since i'm alone on this project, would you like
to joint the project , if time permit of course ?

Cya :-)

Robert