Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Infos needed
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:12:28 +0200
2008/9/1 Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>:

On 01.09.2008, at 15:23, Petit Eric wrote:

Thank's Robert, i will use the blue one, can i use it also as Main
Icon of MonoOSC ? (http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc)

Hm ... I think ... yes. Could be a bit small :-) Maybe this page is
interesting for you: http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork:Brand
It's about branding-what-ever around openSUSE.

What is your Project about? May I get a quick and brilliant idea for a logo
;-)
:D My project is an Opensuse build service client and C# framework, it
is like osc command line client or WebClient, but i'm using Mono and
C#, you can have a look to screenshot of the project page i give you
in previous mail or simply add my opensuse repro in yast to install
and see it :
Screenshot :
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=236037&ssid=88513
Download : http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/
or more complete options :
http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=236037&sel_platform=10265

Thank's by advance for your interest and investisement!