Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Read-only build service account
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:18:53 +0200
Vincent Untz wrote:
Le lundi 01 septembre 2008, à 12:22 +0200, Michal Marek a écrit :
Most of the /source URLs have a readonly passwordless twin below
/public/source:

$ osc req /source/GNOME:STABLE/_meta
$ curl https://api.opensuse.org/public/source/GNOME:STABLE/_meta

Sounds cool. It doesn't really work with the osc code, though:

+ if I configure apisrv correctly to use api.opensuse.org/public/, it
doesn't work because core.makeurl remove the '/public/' part.

That's a bug IMHO.

+ when forcing the '/public/' in core.makeurl, I just get an Internal
Server Error. I didn't investigate, though

For which URL? Not every /source URL exists below public, e.g. you can't
list projects and packages using /public.

Creating another user is maybe less cool but a more reliable method ;-).

Michal