Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Infos needed
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 13:14:35 +0200
Hello Eric,

On 29.08.2008, at 12:21, Petit Eric wrote:

Hi
I would like to know if i have the right to use the green link icon of
OBS web site in A webpage i write about MonoOSC/MonoOSCFramework, by
puting it like that in the meta :
<link rel="shortcut icon"
href="http://en.opensuse.org/favicon.ico";>

or Copyright don't give the permission ?

In general we don't want to go the Copyright-Law-What-ever way. But if you use the same favicon as the official openSUSE.org pages, it would force confusion and damage the colour-coding we use.

I can make you one in your own colour if you want or, if you prefere, you can link to http://static.opensuse.org/hosts/users.o.o/images/favicon.ico . Thats a blue one.
We use blue as colour for community-pages. Even http://opensuse-community.org use a blue Geeko-Favicon.

Have a nice day!

Robert

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that:

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx