Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Read-only build service account
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:57:52 +0200
Le lundi 01 septembre 2008, à 12:22 +0200, Michal Marek a écrit :
Vincent Untz wrote:
One of the scripts reads data from the build service and should be run
in a cron job. Since I don't trust myself (true :-)), I'd love to be
sure that this script can't do any damage and so a read-only access to
the build service would be quite helpful there. Right now, the script
runs with my account, but not in a cron job.

Is this something that we can setup?

Most of the /source URLs have a readonly passwordless twin below
/public/source:

$ osc req /source/GNOME:STABLE/_meta
$ curl https://api.opensuse.org/public/source/GNOME:STABLE/_meta

Sounds cool. It doesn't really work with the osc code, though:

+ if I configure apisrv correctly to use api.opensuse.org/public/, it
doesn't work because core.makeurl remove the '/public/' part.
+ when forcing the '/public/' in core.makeurl, I just get an Internal
Server Error. I didn't investigate, though

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.