[opensuse-buildservice] cross-build with OBS
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:11:55 +0200
Hi,

I wrote down about the work during the last weeks I did for openSUSE
Buildservice in the blogging space, especially what Marcus Hüwe and
myself had done at Hackweek. I decided to put this into a article series
type of documentation.

* Hackweek Day 2: cross-build with OBS Part 1:
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2008/08/31/hackweek-day-2-cross-build-with-obs-part-1/
* Hackweek Day 3: cross-build with OBS Part 2:
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2008/09/01/hackweek-day-3-cross-build-with-obs-part-2/

The required packages are in the OBS inside openSUSE:Tools:Unstable and
openSUSE:Tools:Devel.

Special Thanks to the OBS development team.

Have fun with it.
Martin