Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian Packages file
On 2008-08-29 10:41:28 +0200, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
Any more news on this ?

I keep on getting complaints from my users, and I feel powerless to help
them,
because this is a bug in a ruby program (osc is ruby and I do not know ruby)

I doubt this has anything to do with osc (and osc is written in python).

Please fix this or send me the bug number so that I can vote for it.

If there's no bug for it please file one otherwise it'll probably get lost...

Marcus