Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian Packages file
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:00:48 +0200
2008/8/29 Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Any more news on this ?

I keep on getting complaints from my users, and I feel powerless to help them,
because this is a bug in a ruby program (osc is ruby and I do not know ruby)
I'm not sur to understand, you have bug with the OBS osc client, did
you try the other one :
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service#Build_Service_Clients

Please fix this or send me the bug number so that I can vote for it.

Regards,
--
Amilcar Lucas
KDevelop.org webmaster