[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Contrib: Packages Review: "banner" (Build Service wiki pages suggestions)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:04:00 +0200
Le jeudi 28 août 2008, à 18:34 -0600, Boyd Lynn Gerber a écrit :
Thanks for the review, I know I make some of the same mistakes. It would
be good if we could document a proper set of these on a wike page that
could be referenced. I know I see a lot of packages on the BS with
similar mistakes. I think it could be very useful to have a few packages
documented in what would be a correct fashion. An example of good or
proper methods for the various cagetories like languages, configure,
devel, doc, libs... That way we could refer people to them to get ideas
on how to fix their stuff. Maybe this is more a BS issue but I still
think it would be good.

If it's not in http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Package_Conventions then it
should be added there.

(reviewing packages is actually a good way to improve our package
conventions)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.