[opensuse-buildservice] Some news about MonoOSC and MonoOSCFramework.
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 02:28:39 +0200
Hi
I have finish the doc of MonoOSCFramework, who will, i hope, help
developer to use the DLL, this one is here :
http://surfzoid.free.fr/freevbsoft/MonoOSC/Docs
As i also say on the SourceForge Project news , some features are
finished, added or started, more infos here :
https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=861176

MonoOSC use Mono/.Net technologie to provide a nice GUI to manage your
OpenSuse Build Service project,
The project can be found here : https://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/
My build repository on OBS :
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/

What is OBS : https://build.opensuse.org/

What is a client for OBS (osc, MonoOSC, ...) :
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service#Build_Service_Clients

This soft is at status beta, is able to create a new package, build it
by uploading spec and tar.bz2 file and folow the status.

I which you a good experiance with MonoOSC.

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that: