Re: [opensuse-buildservice] BuildService documentation not acceptable
  • From: Dirk Stöcker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:33:26 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

The minimum I would expect ist that the page
http://en.opensuse.org/Category:Build_Service

has entries to relevant information or to a link list pointing to further
non-wiki information.

It's a wiki. Fell free to add the missing parts.

Michael, is there enough documentation that he can do it? Can you point
Dirk to some of it so that he can consolidate that information? Or do
you expect him to read the source code?

I don't mind reading source code to document, but I plainly don't have the time to document openSUSE BuildService. I don't find lots of time to document my own stuff, so why should I do so for things others made? Especially if these others are an commercial company.

Ciao