Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint in local OBS
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:10:58 +0200
On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Luke Imhoff wrote:

I have a local OBS instance set up for use for our company builds. How
do I turn on rpmlint checks

add this to your prjconf:

Support: build rpmlint-Factory

and then how to add new checks/rules for
some formatting issue we want to enforce on the specs/rpm info?

you can install additional checks in /opt/testing/share/rpmlint and add them
to /opt/testing/share/config like usual. There is currently no straightforward
way to do that at the moment, my suggestion would be to install an additional
package (like rpmlint-MyCompany) which provides those files (via the same
Support configuration like above).

Greetings,
Dirk