Re: [opensuse-buildservice] packagecache cleanup
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:55:23 +0200
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 11:31 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering what people do to cleanup the local osc packagecache?
Especially for openSUSE:Factory one will end up with quite some versions
of the same package over the years since osc is currently not wiping old
versions.
IMHO osc should do that since it knows best when a newer version has to
be downloaded.

I myself clean up that cache once in a while manually... having a 10mbit
line allows me to even wipe files I would still need and redownload them
(anyhow, most likely when I start osc next on a Factory target, have of
the distro is changed).

Dominique