[opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.8
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:00:49 -0300
After a long period of inactivity, I have just finally made another release of
Yabsc.

Packages are available at http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=yabsc

Screenshots and source are available at http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

Changes include:
* Restructured models and views to be more efficient
* Added a submit request view (Thanks to Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>)
* Added a scheduled packages tab to the result view
* Resulting package binaries can be viewed and downloaded
* Projects can be added to and removed from the watchlist by right-clicking
them in the project list
* Rebuilds can now be triggered directly in the result view by right-
clicking on the package, or a specific result
* Can now view running build logs in the worker tab
* Worker jobs running for longer than 1 hour are colour-coded like in the
webclient
* Added filter options for worker lists
* Displays number of packages in the wait queue for each arch in the status
bar

Still on the TODO (due to technical limitations or lack of talent on my part):
- Create application icon and desktop file
- Make packagename column persistent when scrolling horizontally
- Show number of watched packages in the wait queue (requires api support)

As always, I am happy to take suggestions, feature requests, and patches.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx