[opensuse-buildservice] Easy way to fix .changes entry with the submitreq workflow
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:21:56 +0200
Hi,

I recently got some GNOME:Factory super powers, and while reviewing a
bunch of submission, it appeared to me that most of the time, what's
wrong with them is just some tiny detail in the .changes entry.

It takes quite some time to decline/delete the submission and ask the
submitter to fix this, especially since I could fix things myself really
quickly.

Is there an easy way to handle this kind of case? Ideally, I'd just want
to have an editor being launched with the .changes entry and to fix it
there, then accept the submission.

Thanks,

Vincent

--