Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC upstream integration
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:57:39 +0200
2008/8/25 Marek Stopka (M4r3k) <marekstopka@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi, currently I am working on upstream integration in BuildService. I
have first patch for OSC. If you want to, you can take a look. If you
have any related ideas, feel free to reply.

For make this totally work, we also need to extend server backend of
buildservice... I am thinking about some special "upstream scheduler"
which have information about all _upstream files and trying "svn co"
(or offcourse similar command for other supported SCM) which are
compared with previous release numbers (stored "somewhere" :-) ) and
if they are different new tarball are created and changes are
commited. Do you have better idea how solve this problem?

Yaloki:
This can be also used for our following OBS migration, because
upstream integration support http downloads too... :-)
This will change the way on how work the opensuse API, Clients will
need to change ?

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Marek Stopka